Looking to drive targeted traffic, increase brand visibility or boost sales? Definitely, in today’s competitive market, standing out from the crowd is essential for success and Pay-per-click (PPC) marketing is a powerful tool that can help you achieve these goals effectively.
According to a new eMarketer forecast, paid search spend is expected to reach $110 billion this year. So, without doubt, with Pay Per Click management services, you can boost brand awareness, have an increase in traffic, generate more leads, and it offers you better sales opportunities.
Digital Advertising And Marketing Spend Statistics:
- Search advertising spending is expected to grow about 190.5 billion U.S. dollars by the end of 2024.
- Around 68 percent of digital marketers specified that paid advertising and marketing is “very imperative” or “extremely imperative” to enable their marketing strategies.
- Around 33 percent of digital marketers leverage paid advertising to boost brand and business awareness.
- The average Cost-Per-Click (CPC) in the healthcare sector is USD 2.62, and the most affluent keyword CPC is USD 90.
- The average Cost-Per-Click (CPC) in the IT domain is USD 3.80, and the most affluent keyword CPC is USD 95.
If you are looking for a PPC advertising company to set up and manage your paid campaigns but have confusion about how to choose the correct one for ensuring a successful and profitable investment? Don’t worry, you have come to the right place. In this blog, we’ll share:
- What to consider for in a PPC agency,
- Top Characteristics that make an excellent PPC Company, and
- How to work with them for best business outcomes.
What To Consider When Selecting A Pay Per Click (PPC) Company?
Here we have pointed out the foremost 13 points to consider while selecting. Let’s find out what are they:
01. What Are Your Business Objectives Concerning PPC Campaigns?
A variety of PPC campaigns are leveraged by companies like you for different and extensive reasons. So, it is essential to have a clear concept of what you want to accomplish before you go through the procedure of choosing a precise PPC agency.
The Pay Per Click management services allow you to place and handle advertisements strategically on diverse marketing platforms, so your campaign objectives should be in line with that strategy.
The ultimate aim of a PPC agency you select should be to make your business brand, products, and services be exceedingly visible to your target audiences and markets.
Your business goals may further comprise to have a:
- Automated sales funnel and increase in website visitors,
- Generate more leads that can convert into sales opportunities,
- Build awareness of your business and promote a company brand.
02. Which Industry Domains Are Prime Amongst The PPC Agency’s Client Base?
You can check the agency’s work portfolio to know in which industries and domains it is successful. Indeed, if an agency has immense proficiency in paid media campaigns for company businesses and industries like yours, things are more likely to go smoothly, and you may see accomplishments sooner.
03. What Size Of Company Businesses Have They Recurrently Worked With?
It is largely a matter of knowledge, industry acquaintance and expertise in creating PPC advertisements for companies and businesses similar to yours. And in this scenario, it is in terms of business size.
04. How Transparent And Clear Will The PPC Agency Be?
What is significant for a client like you is to have comprehensive transparency regarding the PPC campaigns. As a client, you should be conveyed by the agency what impact a particular campaign is having, what is the cost linked to the currently operated campaigns and what value are they adding to your business.
05. What Client Profiles Have The PPC Agency Worked With Most Persistently So Far?
You need to check which of the client base, locally, nationally or globally, the PPC agency is currently working with or worked with across their tenure. The reason behind this is to know the geography of your target audiences. Certainly, if you are a regional retailer, you won’t have the similar sort of PPC campaigns run as one that operates on a global basis.
06. What Paid Media Platforms Are They Openly Experienced In?
Paid media includes a diversity of platforms and ad categories, all of which target a diverse range of audiences. Not all platforms and advertisement categories will suit your business objectives. Be it paid social media advertisements, Display advertisements, Google Ads campaigns or Microsoft Ads, ensure that you find the best PPC agency that is specialist and skilled in your chosen group of paid channels.
07. Do The PPC Agency Has Adequate Resources Accessible?
If you need your project to be effective, you will require a variety of resources, which includes the best human resources, advanced tools and modern-day technology. To make sure your prospects will be met, check how many resources the PPC agency has and that would work on your project and whether these resources are effective for your business success.
08. What Are The PPC Agency’s Project Pricing Models And Range?
As the project pricing models will differ from one PPC agency to other, you need to evaluate every agency’s quotation and find the one that offers you the best ROI in minimal time.
09. What Tools Would The PPC Agency Would Leverage To Realize The Success Of Campaigns?
From designing result-oriented advertising copy to picking the precise audience that you want to present your ads to – it involves a lot of activities. This is where Pay Per Click tools can come to your saving.
There are numerous PPC tools and technologies out there. The list of top PPC tools which a PPC agency should include in their operations are:
- Ad Badger
- WordStream AdWords Performance
- Google Keyword Planner
- Google Ads Editor
- Google Trends
- Bing Ads Editor
- Keyword Spy
10. How Should PPC Company Communicate PPC Campaigns Outcomes With You As A Client?
PPC campaign outcomes and reports are typically communicated on a monthly basis, but that does not inevitably have to be the scenario. Whatever the scenario, if you pick the precise PPC agency, you will get the report in an apt manner, with all campaign insights in place.
11. How Can You Check A PPC Agency’s Campaign Outcomes Of Other Client Businesses?
You positively want a PPC agency that has case studies to showcase that they have gotten outcomes for other client businesses, which in turn display their specialty and capability in getting your business outcomes.
12. Will The PPC Company Offer Me Access To My Campaign Metrics As A Client?
It is vital for you as a client to have direct and easy access to your company’s PPC campaign data with all the significant insights. This mode of transparency enables you access to your PPC data at any time and does not depend on a monthly report.
13. Should A PPC Company Have A Precise Process When Building A Campaign?
The right PPC Company would dig deep in comprehending your campaign objectives and then have an explicit process that they can plan and showcase to you on how they will give you the outcomes you expect from them. You can then track outcomes and comment on results.
Top Aspects That Make An Effective PPC Agency
Here some of the key aspects that can make or break a PPC agency.
01. Must Follow Data-Driven Strategies, Analytics, And Outcomes
PPC campaigns are closely tied up with revenue generation, and advertisement spending. So, data-driven strategies, tactics and data analytics are significant for the success of campaigns.
A best PPC company in India will better understand how to use insights and numbers to strategize innovative concepts that enhance your Return On Investments (ROI). They leverage what they already know and what they explore regarding your target audience to build result-oriented PPC campaigns.
They even understand the implication of aggregating precise information and sharing that data with you for your feedback.
If it is not strongly suggested on their website, be sure to ask your queries to assist yourself and measure these parameters before signing the contract.
You can question them things like:
- Q1) Is a complete analytics report encompassed with your current offer?
- Q2) If so, what do you comprise in those regular reports?
- Q3) How would I, as a client know my campaigns are working correctly or not?
- Q4) Do they have backup PPC strategies if their initial strategies don’t work?
02. Must Be Strategic, Well-Organized And Competent
A higher quality PPC Company must be organized, prompt and competent, leaving no stone unturned when it comes to result-oriented strategies. The agency must be comprehensively dedicated to assisting you to reach your set objectives.
Their approach will include communicating all the campaign results, filtering them with insights and offering timely reports with data analytics.
03. Precise Communication, Timely Feedback And Healthy Engagements
A healthy culture directly impacts how they will interact with you and what value-addition they will bring across the project. A professional PPC agency will proactively offer feedbacks, communicate new tactics and inform you on risks as well as any operational concerns with you.
So, they should be well prepared and capable to answer any queries you might have about the complete PPC planning and used strategies.
04. They Quickly Become Familiar With Your Marketing Strategy
Whether you are enabling Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media Marketing (SMM), or Pay Per Click (PPC) marketing, it should never be an unapproachable scenario.
Each one is a portion that should fit gracefully into the complete puzzle. Consequently, your digital marketing agency should be able to perfectly take part in paid media activities as an inclusive marketing strategy.
It is more hands-on to have one digital marketing company taking care of everything, however, even if you do have distinct teams, everything should go efficiently as long as they are in completely in sync.
In the current scenario, your marketing agency should have excellent skillsets in other digital marketing services. This specifically refers to search engine optimization (SEO), relying on your project requirements, business profile and target market.
PPC and SEO are firmly connected, and businesses exploring to realize a robust digital presence typically do so by blending both. Both need precise keyword research and expertise in picking the correct keywords and shaping an operative strategy for enhanced performance.
05. They Take Ownership Of Your Set PPC Project Goals And Business Objectives
They should be evidently putting effort into enabling your business goals and working alongside you to execute them successfully. Their teams should be professional, experienced and dedicated to enabling your goal attainments.
06. An Acquaintance Of Local Search
Around 82 percent of mobile users use search engines to explore businesses handy to them. They use expressions such as “near me” to decide where to shop or take dinner amongst other stuff as well.
So, local search is a go-to strategy for your business if you want to steer foot traffic to a physical location.
Please ensure to select with sturdy know-how of local search. If you can’t easily find these details on their business website, so ensure to ask them questions about their complimentary services.
07. Have Mobile And Landing Page Optimization Proficiencies
It is significant for PPC ads to be effortlessly accessible on devices of all types and sizes. It would be best if you blend advanced mobile optimization tactics to your PPC campaigns for swift success. So, it is significant to choose a PPC company that knows how to deal with modern-day optimization techniques, including mobile and landing page enablement.
Not all PPC agencies may mention this as a specific functionality on their website. So be sure to ask such queries during your preliminary deal closing stage.
To know the right answers, you can ask these questions:
- Q1) Can you share any of your past mobile-specific Project outcomes for PPC campaigns?
- Q2) Are you comfortable designing PPC ads for both desktop and mobile platforms?
- Q3) Do you offer mobile optimized copy or have recommendations to enhance it?
- Q4) Do you use bid modifiers and other such techniques for mobile devices?
08. Do You Focus On The Precise PPC Channels?
Whether you want to enable search, social media, digital shopping, or multi-channel digital marketing campaigns, it is significant to identify a PPC agency with expertise in the platforms and channels you want to leverage for your business results.
Some digital marketing agencies may only deal with search or PPC campaigns, while others may offer consulting, design, and manage any paid SMM campaigns. No two digital campaigns are the same, nor are two marketing agencies.
So, you need to understand what channels will bring more results for your PPC campaigns. Please ensure to share all your requirements and expectations during your initial meetings to decide they are a good fit or not.
09. Do You Put All The Needed Efforts Into Keyword Research Strategies?
The swiftest approach to see a Return On Investment (ROI) is by targeting precise keywords. People searching for stuff such as “Purchase iPhone X” or “best website designing services” are ready to purchase or mainly have substantial requirements, respectively.
But making more money isn’t the only objective with PPC marketing. Maybe you want to increase your email list, generate more qualified leads or have more sales opportunities.
Irrespective of the end goal, your selected PPC agency must comprehend your campaign’s drive and assist you to pick the best keywords to target.
Here are queries to ask during your initial calls with the PPC services provider company:
- Q1) How do you choose what keywords to emphasis on?
- Q2) What keyword research tools and techniques do you leverage?
- Q3) Can you tell us about your keyword tactics for a similar company?
- Q4) What system of measurement do you use to decide on keyword performance levels?
10. Check Their Reviews On Different Platforms
If you want to be really sure that you are making the correct decision, you require and prerequisite to seeking advice from other clients of the PPC agency. In this case, the testimonies are significant to consider.
However, you require to know where to explore for them as the agency will not place negative reviews on its website. So better run a search right on Google and discover more about the client’s actual reviews about the PPC Company.
The better thing to do is read numerous reviews on different platforms to create your own point of view for connecting with the agency and take things forward.
11. Finally, Ask The Costs Of The PPC Services
When you are looking for a PPC Company, one of the significant things to consider is the pricing of the offered services. What are the PPC management fees, the overall budget, and the amount to invest in different phases? However, please remember the best price is not always an assurance of PPC marketing and advertising success.
Let’s Explore How To Work With A PPC Ad And Marketing Agency?
You now know the facets you need or prerequisite to assess before selecting a Pay Per Click (PPC) agency. However, you can even explore here how these recommendations will assist when working with a Digital Marketing Company you have selected for services:
A) Please Provide Them With The Essential Information And Insights:
No PPC agency will send you a contract without comprehending your strengths and weaknesses. They will ask you to fill out a form with all the details regarding your business goals and demands. Then the team will connect with you to discuss your vision and identify approaches to make it happen.
B) Be A Good Listener:
The PPC agency will provide you with proven practices for effective outcomes once they analyze your campaign needs. The agency will ask for access to your web portals, social media networks and analysis tools. There will be multiple meetings and discussions to make strategic endorsements.
C) Signing A Contract:
You will get a precise proposal and contract, along with the PPC agency’s project fees, milestones and deliverables, before commencing the paid campaigns.
D) Onboarding The Agency Stakeholders And Executives:
Introduce the agency executive with your team. The idea behind this is that the two works in synchronization to make the most of the results. There should be regular interactions between the agency team members and your internal teams.
Think of what you want is for the PPC Company is to align them with your company values and overall business culture. Ensure to feel them completely comfortable. You should feel relaxed asking questions and communicating concerns. If not, you may not be able to build and shape a long-term business partnership.
Moving Forward With The Right PPC Management Company
To sum up, when speculating what to explore and discover for in a PPC agency, look for the following points:
- Proof of successful performance in the current scenario and past work
- Enable operational transparency, offer campaign insights and clear reporting
- An approachable PPC Company with proven expertise and measurable outcomes
- Ownership of your business goals and achieving decided project milestones
- Finally, showcase timely outcomes and drive your business to successful results
Finally, prior to partnering with a PPC Company, take their proposals, go through their service offerings and evaluate their domain expertise. We are specialists in enabling paid digital marketing campaigns and provide PPC management services from India. Let’s connect for discussing your digital marketing project and find out, how we can assist you with our pay per click management services.